2 minutes to read
Bepanthen® Scar Treatment has been helping people visbily reduce hypertrophic scars, by smoothing, flattening and softening their appearance.
Bepanthen Scar Treatment:
- Reduces the unsightly appearance of scars
- Reduces itching
- Moisturises the skin
- Can be used on the whole family, including children three years and older
Bepanthen Scar Treatment helps to prevent new scars from becoming red and raised and to help visbily reduce existing red and rasied scars in three ways:
- The silicone gel forms a protective barrier over the sacr, to help retain moisture.
- The moisturising formula reduces the redness anditching of the scar.
- The innovative massage roller helps break down the excess collagen, which is important for optimal scar healing.
Bepanthen Scar Treatment combines the triple action resulting in smoother, softer and flatter scars.
In a clinical study1, Bepanthen Scar Treatment significantly improved scars by:
- Reducing redness
- Making them softer, flattened and more elastic
- Reducing scar pain and itching
Scars less than one month old:
- Make sure the wound is completely closed. Never use Bepanthen Scar Treatment on an open wound.
- Wash your hands thoroughly, so as not to introduce germs to the scar tissue.
- Apply the gel to the scar with your finger with a gentle circular motion, being careful not to apply too much pressure to the delicate skin.
- Apply two times a day for at least two months to achieve best results.
Scars older than one month:
By this stage the skin will be less fragile, meaning you can use the massage ball that comes with Bepanthen Scar Treatment.
- Make sure your hands and the massage ball are clean.
- Use the massage ball to gently massage the scar with only light pressure.
- After massaging, apply the gel.
- Continue this two times a day for at least two months to achieve best results.
When not to use Bepanthen Scar Treatment:
- Do not use on open wounds and mucosa (e.g. inside the nose).
- Do not use close to the eyes.
- Do not use in case of known allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For external use only.